Vinay Kumar Mittal
|Lecturer and Researcher
|B4-103, IIIT Hyderabad, Gachibowli
Hyderabad - 500032
Completed BE (Electronics & Communication Engineering) from IIT Roorkee in 1988 (84-88), MTech (Computer Science & Engineering) from IIT Madras in 1998 (96-98) and MBA (Finance & Marketing) from SMU in 2005 (03-05).
Worked at Nuclear Science Center, Delhi (1988-90), as an officer of Indian Air Force (1990-2003), as Asst Professor at
Bharati Vidhyapeeth College of Engineering, Delhi (2003-04) and as Test/ Program Manager in Windows Group at Microsoft R&D India Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad (2005-09).
Joined IIIT, Hyderabad as faculty and research scholar (Ph.D.) in 2010.
| Recent Publications: |
- Vinay Kumar Mittal and B. Yegnanarayana, "Effect of glottal dynamics in the production of shouted speech", Accepted for publishing in Journal of Acoustical Society of America, 2013. [More]
- Vinay Kumar Mittal and B. Yegnanarayana, "Production Features for Detection of Shouted Speech", in 10th IEEE CCNC, USA, Jan 2013. [More]
- Vinay Kumar Mittal, Dhananjaya N. and B. Yegnanarayana, "Effect of Tongue Tip Trilling on the Glottal Excitation Source", in INTERSPEECH, Portland, USA, Sept 2012. [More]
- P. Gangamohan, Vinay Kumar Mittal and B. Yegnanarayana, "Relative importance of different components of speech contributing to perception of emotion", in Proc. Int. Conf. Speech Prosody, pp. 657-660, May 2012. [More]
- P. Gangamohan, Vinay Kumar Mittal and B. Yegnanarayana, "A Flexible Analysis Synthesis Tool (FAST) for studying the characteristic features of emotion in speech", in Proc. 9th Annual IEEE Consumer Communications and Networking Conference - Special Session Affective Computing for Future Consumer Electronics, Las Vegas, USA, pp. 266-270, 2012. [More]
|[ Back ]|
We have 4 guests online